Ken Brailsford is a pioneer in the nutritional supplement and network marketing industry and has over four decades of experience building successful companies. Considered the “Father of Herbal Encapsulation”, he was the first to commercially introduce herbs in capsule form when he co-founded and was President of Nature’s Sunshine in 1972. Later, Ken went on to form Enrich International in 1985 and Zija International in 2005, where he is currently Founder and Chairman of the Board. He was named Utah Entrepreneur of the Year in 1994 and Who’s Who in 1995. Zija was recently named the “Fastest-Growing Company in Utah” by Utah Business Magazine and has also been recognized on fastest-growing and top-revenue lists by Inc. Magazine and Direct Selling News. Ken has a private equity firm, KEB Enterprises L.P., that manages his other business investments.
Ken was born in Niagara Falls, NY and grew up in Utah and California. As a young man he spent 2.5 years as a missionary for the LDS church in Germany, where he devoted time to serve others. Later in life, he and his wife Linda served a total of 4.5 years as full-time missionaries/leaders. In his mid-twenties, Ken became an officer in the Army for 2.5 years which taught him discipline and organization. In 1969, he earned an undergraduate degree in Economics from Brigham Young University, which laid the groundwork for building prosperous businesses. He and his lovely wife Linda are proud parents of 6 children, 24 grandchildren, 4 great-grandchildren with more on the way. Presently, they volunteer their time to serve in their church and enjoy spending time with their family. They reside in Pleasant Grove, UT and Gilbert, AZ. In terms of numbers Ken:
- has generated over $10 billion in revenue through his businesses
- has along with his wife contributed millions in philanthropic donations
- created hundreds of thousands of global entrepreneurial opportunities
- employed thousands of people worldwide
- currently operates in 50+ countries through Zija International
- has invested in dozens of successful business ventures over the years
- is the father of 6 children and husband to his wife Linda
- co-founded 3 successful network marketing companies (all still in business)
In essence, Ken is “Success Encapsulated”!