Ken’s wife Linda shared some things that you may not know about him.
- Favorite food – salad from a salad buffet
- Favorite snack – banana cream pie
- Name one favorite thing to do together – go to a movie
- Favorite thing to do to unwind – take a bath with Améo essential oils and feed the fish, ducks and geese at their pond in Park City, UT
- Favorite places he’s traveled to – anywhere with historical significance
- Where he would love to travel most? Israel “The Holy Land”
- What does he collect? He collects books, rare documents and art
- What is his favorite thing to do? Read, he loves to read and is always reading multiple books.
- Please share something quirky about him – he loves his kids or grandkids to scratch his head
- What is the best gift to get him? A gift card to a bookstore
- What did you think about Ken when you first met him? “He was the smartest young man I’d ever been around.”
- Why do you think he’s been so successful? “He’s driven and he sets goals for himself daily.”
by Darci Moss